TV: ABC | Watch Online
Radio: Georgia Tech IMG Sports Network | Where to Listen (In Atlanta: 680/93.7 The Fan) | Sirius 81 / XM 81| Listen Online | GT Gameday App | TuneIn
Gameday Central | Game Notes/Depth Charts | 2017 GT Football Info Guide
• First place in the Atlantic Coast Conference Coastal Division is on the line when Georgia Tech visits Miami (Fla.) for a nationally televised battle on Saturday. Kickoff is set for 3:30 p.m. at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Fla.
• Georgia Tech (3-1 overall) and Miami (4-0) both enter Saturday’s game with perfect 2-0 records in ACC play. The Yellow Jackets and Hurricanes lead the Coastal Division by a half game over third-place Virginia (4-1, 1-0 ACC).
• Georgia Tech is the only team in the ACC and one of only four teams overall that rank among the nation’s top 20 in both total defense (sixth – 260.0 ypg) and total offense (20th – 479.3 ypg).
• The Yellow Jackets’ top-10 defensive ranking can be attributed in large part to forcing three-and-outs in 26 of their 49 defensive series this season (53.1 percent). Tech is one of only two NCAA Division I FBS teams that has forced three-and-outs on at least half of its defensive series (Michigan – 58.2 percent).
• Offensively, the Jackets rank among the nation’s top 10 in eight different statistical categories, including rushing (second – 396.0 ypg) and passing efficiency (fifth – 176.98).
• Saturday’s contest will be Georgia Tech’s first true road game of the season after opening the campaign with a neutral-site contest at Atlanta’s Mercedes-Benz Stadium and three home games at Bobby Dodd Stadium. The Yellow Jackets’ first scheduled away game of the season, Sept. 16 at UCF, was canceled due to Hurricane Irma. The Jackets are the only team in the nation that hasn’t played a true road game and one of only 18 FBS teams (out of 131) that has played less than two true road games this season.
Georgia Tech Football (3-1, 2-0 ACC) at No. 11/10 Miami (Fla.) (4-0, 2-0 ACC)
Saturday, Oct. 14, 2017 • 3:30 p.m. • Miami Gardens, Fla. • Hard Rock Stadium (65,326)