1 1/3 cups whole wheat flour
1/3 cup all purpose flour
1 tablespoon + 1 tsp Active dry yeast
1/3 cup dry oats
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/3 teaspoons honey
1 cup warm water
1/4 cup onion
1 cup Broccoli, Fresh
3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast , frozen
1 tablespoon canola oil
1/4 teaspoon basil
1 ounce water
1 1/2 cups Mozzarella Cheese, low-sodium
1. From frozen, place the chicken breast filets in boiling water until the internal temperature of the chicken is greater than or equal to 165°F. When fully cooked, remove the chicken from the water and shred.
2. Blanch Broccoli in boiling water for 1-2 minutes.
3. In a large skillet, sauté the onion in the canola oil.
4. Add the broccoli, basil, chicken, water, and salt (1/8 t for 6 servings and 1 t for 50 servings).
5. Remove from heat.
6. To make the dough, mix one cup of white and one cup of whole wheat flour, oats, yeast and 1/8 t of salt. Heat water to 125°, add honey. Gradually add water to dry mixture. Mix for 2 minutes. Add remaining flour, mixing well after each addition. Knead dough for 10 minutes. Spray with food release. Cover. Let rise in warm place until double. Punch down. Cover. Let rise in warm place approximately 45 minutes. Roll out dough into a circle, then divide into 6 triangles.
7. Scoop 1/3 Cup (1.75 oz) of the Broccoli/Chicken Mixture onto the large end of each triangle. Add ¼ Cup of cheese. Close the calzone by rolling the filled side on top of the unfilled side. Crimp the edges closed with your fingers or a fork. Place on a lightly greased baking pan.
8. Bake in a preheated 350°F convection oven for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown (at least 165°F internal temperature).
9. Serve with ¼ Cup of Pizza Sauce.